A Full Service Law Firm Serving Minnesota and Western Wisconsin
At the law firm of Kelly & Lemmons, P.A., we are large enough to handle the most complex legal issues, but small enough to remain responsive and accessible to our client’s needs. Since 1974, we have represented a broad array of clients throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin, including:
- Municipalities — City and Township Attorneys for municipalities in Ramsey, Chisago, and Dakota Counties
- Individuals – property and land use issues, estate planning, employment matters
- For-profit and Non-Corporations — draft and negotiate complex contracts, litigation
- Labor Unions — advise on labor disputes and collective bargaining rights and obligations; represent Unions in labor arbitrations
An Overview of Our Practice
We provide comprehensive counsel in matters involving:
- Real estate — serving developers, cities, buyers and sellers in transactions and development of commercial and residential property, boundary disputes and other property disputes, quiet title actions, construction matters involving mechanics’ liens, and other real estate matters.
- Eminent domain and assessments — negotiating on behalf of private land owners in condemnation proceedings and appeals of special assessments for improvements.
- Estate planning — helping you prepare for life’s emergencies, and working with you to put effective wills or trusts in place, as well as handling probate administration and disputes.
- Labor and employment — acting as counsel for labor unions and union members, as well as individual employees in matters of discrimination, wrongful discharge, wage and hour issues, and other labor disputes
- Municipal law and land use— representing cities, townships and municipalities in the Twin Cities area in land use and zoning issues, joint powers agreements, special assessments, and other municipal concerns
- Veterans Preference — representing veterans in hearings under Minnesota’s Veteran’s Preference Act.
Contact Kelly & Lemmons, P.A.
Our attorneys look forward to assisting with your immediate legal problems and helping you build a strong foundation for the future. Contact us at 651-224-3781 to arrange a consultation.