Martin joined Kelly and Lemmons in 2013 as an associate. He earned his law degree from the University of Saint Thomas School of Law in 2008. He earned his B.A. from the University of Saint Thomas in 2004 where he graduated cum laude majoring in Business Management and Leadership and minoring in Spanish.
Martin prosecutes for municipalities in Ramsey County and also represents clients throughout the state of Minnesota and across the country.
Prior to joining Kelly and Lemmons, Martin worked at Ramsey County District Court as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Michael T. DeCourcy and the Honorable Lezlie Ott Marek.
Martin is a member of the American Bar Association, Minnesota State Bar Association, Ramsey County Bar Association and the Warren E. Burger Inn of Court.
Areas of Practice
- Minnesota, 2008
- United States District Court, District of Minnesota, 2014
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- J.D. – 2008
- University of Saint Thomas, Saint Paul, Minnesota
- B.A. cum laude – 2004
- Major: Business Management and Leadership
- Minor: Spanish
Past Employment Positions
- Ramsey County District Court, Judicial Law Clerk, 2009 – 2013