With more than 35 years of legal expertise and as a certified Real Property Specialist, Chad primarily practices in the areas of property and real estate law. Chad also represents individuals and organizations in landlord-tenant law, residential and commercial transactions, and complex property matters.
Chad’s other areas of practice include probate and estate planning, administration, contract disputes and liens. Chad currently serves on the Title Standards Committee of the Minnesota State Bar Association.
Chad graduated from the University of Minnesota and the William Mitchell College of Law.
Areas of Practice
Certified Legal Specialties
- Real Property Law Specialist, Minnesota State Bar Association, since 2000
- Minnesota, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. – 1980
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- B.S.B. – 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Real Estate Section, Title Standards Committee
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/21/3/106/53/3106379/user/3462828/htdocs/wp-content/themes/KellyLemmonsUpdate/page.php on line 20