Client-Focused Solutions and Proactive Legal Services
The Twin Cities law firm of Kelly & Lemmons, P.A., is a diverse legal practice delivering creative solutions to complex legal issues. Since 1975, we have protected the rights of municipalities, businesses, nonprofits and individuals in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. We work closely with clients to identify and implement effective solutions that meet our clients' needs. We emphasize timely and responsive counsel with close attention to costs.
- Real estate law, from transactions and development concerns to mechanic's liens, boundary disputes and quiet title actions
- Eminent domain and assessment appeals, assisting individuals or municipal bodies to defend their property rights
- Estate planning, including the preparation of wills and trusts or other emergency planning, as well as probate administration
- Employment and labor law concerns, from the representation of unions and union members to the protection of workers in wrongful discharge or wage and hour disputes
- Municipal law and land use controversies such as zoning and special assessment disputes. We also serve as counsel to various cities in the Twin Cities area.
- Business law, from business formation and corporate compliance to advice in banking transactions. We also handle all matters related to nonprofit entities.
- Administrative law and regulatory compliance matters
Experienced Minnesota Attorneys for Real Estate Law, Business Law and Municipal Matters
The six attorneys of our firm offer more than 120 years of experience in litigation and legal counsel, and a breadth of related acumen in business, real estate, international relations and government regulation. Our firm and its partners maintain an active and visible presence in the legal and local communities we serve in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Contact Kelly & Lemmons, P.A.
We recognize that our clients need prompt legal advice. We offer responsive representation in a timely, cost-effective manner to clients in St. Paul, Minneapolis and western Wisconsin. We provide a confidential consultation to every client. To arrange a private meeting with one of our experienced St. Paul employment and administrative lawyers, contact us by calling 651-315-7951 or 888-764-4041 toll free.